- An early encounter with a trebuchet spurred a life-long obsession with castles and sieges
- As a child I wanted to be a ballerina-explorer (I saw no contradiction)
- As a teenager I wanted to be an archaeologist
- Most of all I wanted to be a writer, because I live for stories, little or big
- I inspect old tombstones for interesting names
- My current works-in-progress include a novel set in 19th century Rome and one set in 17th century England
- My interests also include playwriting, screenwriting and photography
- I enjoy exploring the countryside with my spaniel, he helps me dig up artefacts
- I’m a proud member of the Historical Novel Society
If you’d like to know more, get in contact: Tweet me @ginahepburn or email ghepburnwrites (at) gmail (dot) com.
Thanks for visiting!